I know, I know, I say this every month but I cannot believe that Allie is 6 months old! A whole half a year already! She is just the best baby girl ever. Don't kill me for saying this but seriously days go by that I never hear her cry. She is the best, most low key, content little girl. We are so incredibly blessed. Allie loves to sit up and play with her toys, she LOVES her Excersaucer and rolls all over the place. She has her check up next week so I will provide her stats then. She's definitely growing!
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of her!! Happy 6 months Allie!!
She's so adorable! Happy 6 months, Allie! Can't wait to meet her in a few months!
So now I can be jealous of all her hair AND that she doesn't cry!! :)
What a little blessing she is!!
Post a Comment