Monday, April 6, 2009
9 month stats
Allie had her 9 month doctor's appointment this morning. (She turned 9 months old yesterday and since we were out of town, I didn't get a chance to take a picture and post it - I will do that soon!) Our little pumpkin is growing soooo much! She was 23 pounds (96th percentile) and 30 inches tall (99th percentile!!!) You can tell by looking at her that she not deprived at all in the food department but I didn't realize that she was so tall! It's funny because I had my mom look in my baby book and at 9 months old, I was 24 pounds and 28.5 inches tall. We are so similar. Allie is continuing to blossom into the most precious little girl. Every time I look at her I just feel so incredibly blessed to have her in my life. She makes every day, the best day in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment