Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 11 month birthday!!!


Unbelievable. Almost a year has gone by. I simply cannot believe how much my life has changed in the last 11 months. Allie continues to be the light of my life, the one who makes me smile about 500 times a day and whose sweet little face can change my mood in mere seconds. She is getting so big and for the first time I am starting to see a little girl rather than just a baby. She is truly a blessing! Happy 11 month birthday my sweet little angel!

1 comment:

Bri and John said...

I can't believe she's almost one!!!! I remember the night she was born like it was just last month. Allie is such a precious doll, and she just makes my heart leap when she gives me one of her smiles (or even better- one of those "Allie kisses"!) I am enjoying every minute of being moms together with you, and I love watching Allie grow up and develop into such a sweet little girl. We love her as if she was one of our own here at the Anderson household! Tyler will be a very lucky man someday :-)