Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The cutest backpack ever

I got the best idea from one of my new favorite blogs to make a little backpack for Allie. I think it is the cutest thing ever, so girly and so pink, two of my favorite things. And the best part is, it only cost me $3!!! Each item was purchased from no place other than the dollar store! Yes, I've become very cheap lately! I can't wait for Allie to carry her dolls and toys in it!

Here is the before...


And here is the after...


So freakin cute!!!

5 comments:

Yule said...

Oh my Gosh Heather you are so creative were do you come up with these things. so so cute. Love it.

Amanda said...

You are just blowing my mind lately girl! So impressed! :)

Wayne & Shawna said...

That is probably one of the cutest things ever!! You did a great job Heather, where do you get these wonderful ideas?!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Reese is so jealous! Allie is so blessed to have such a creative mama! =)

Meredith said...

Way cute!!!