Sunday, November 29, 2009

The McDream House

Over the past few years my parents got the amazing opportunity to build their dream home up in the Talking Rock community of Prescott. I'm not sure that when they bought their lot about 5 years ago that they could have ever imagined the journey it would take them on. There was a lot of excitement, then A LOT of frustrations, but in the end I think they are so happy. The house is incredible and totally reflects my parents style. Matt, Allie and I got to spend the last two weekends up there with my parents and brother and sister-in-law and had such a great time. It's definitely one of those places where when you walk through the front door, you immediately feel relaxed and at home. (Not to mention that we get chocolates on our pillows at night!)
Here are some pictures of the McGuire's Dream Home!
View from the front

Custom Front Door

The Great Room fireplace - it's over 6 feet wide! (there's a TV above it now where the wires are hanging out)

The backyard - the main house is on the left, guest house on the right - and the amazing view

We can't wait to make a ton of memories up there - congratulations on your new house mom and dad!

2 comments:

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Beautiful Heather! Love the look of it! =)

Meredith said...

Looks awesome! Hope I get to visit it sometime :-)