Even before having a child, I've been obsessed with photographs. I could spend hours and hours looking back through old pictures and photo albums, remembering fun times and fun people, I still do this all the time. The problem is, I've never been very good at taking pictures. Sure, I can certainly take a picture without cutting off someone's head or other body part, but my photos don't exactly stand out as anything amazing. That is one of the MANY reasons I believe that God brought an extra special friend into my life. Not only is she like a sister to me, but she has captured moments of my sweet daughter and family that no one ever has. Bri has FINALLY brought her love and passion for photography out to the public and I am SOOOO excited that she is fulfilling one of her dreams to capture those special moments for other families out there to share. Please, please take some time to check out her website and look at the amazing pictures she has taken. And if you are interested in booking her for a photo shoot, do it soon, because now that she's 'public', I know people are going to be lining up at her door! She is amazing and you won't be disappointed!
http://www.briandersonphotos.com/
2 comments:
I love her stuff!!! so awesome!!
Thank you Heath! I soooo appreciate your support :-)
Love ya
xoxo
Post a Comment