Sienna Faith,
I cannot believe that you are one month old already! It really seems like just yesterday we were greatly anticipating your arrival as we were waiting for the hospital to call us in. I have to thank you for making my labor and delivery so easy! I can't believe that I can actually say (with all honesty) that it was indeed easy since you were over 9 pounds! But it was great. It's amazing how the moment I looked at you I fell in complete love with you.
We are all definitely adjusting, you included. You certainly slept a lot the first couple weeks then unfortunately you started to have some tummy troubles. I think we have finally figured it all out (reflux with an allergy to dairy, caffeine, nuts, chocolate and/or soy!) You are already a different baby with the things we have changed and I am so thankful that you are not hurting anymore. You are actually letting me put you down (I think I held you every moment of the day for the first 3 1/2 weeks!), and you are content when you are awake, are sleeping much better and have even started smiling.
I absolutely love having two girls and I cannot wait for what the future is going to be like. I never refer to you and your big sister as 'the kids', you are always 'the girls' and I love that!
You are so loved little girl and I hope you always know that. I cannot wait to watch you change and grow!
1 comment:
Soooo precious!! Poor little thing allergic... Why were you feeding her chocolate?! JK
Can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment