It goes without saying that December is my favorite time of the year. I love driving down the street seeing all of the 'twinkly lights' (as Allie says), decorating the house with Christmas decorations and shopping for gifts. But I have to say that my favorite part is getting the mail every day and receiving Christmas cards from friends and family. I love seeing the adorable pictures, getting family updates and just feeling connected to people so far away this time of year. This year I am so excited to use Shutterfly to design and order our Christmas cards. I’ve used Shutterfly many times and love their products and service, not to mention their prices are great. Last week my bff took our family pictures and I love that Shutterfly has so many cards that will show multiple images, because of course we can't just choose one! They literally have hundreds of designs to choose from, here are a few of my favorites…
I love this one, very Christmas classy...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/with-love-chartreuse-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
This one is super cute...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/peppermint-bliss-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
I love anything black and white...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/oh-holy-night-religious-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
And now that we have TWO little munchkins that get spoiled by grandparents, we might have to give back by ordering some photo calendars and mugs...
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
December is quickly approaching and I can't wait to start receiving this year's Christmas cards!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment