I of course had to look back at Allie's tupperware fun...
Monday, September 26, 2011
Fun in the Tupperware Cupboard
We are certainly so blessed with cupboard space in our kitchen that we can devote a whole huge cupboard to tupperware alone. Now that may not really seem like a big deal, but when you have a toddler, trust me it is!!! Our tupperware cupboard was probably one of Allie's favorite places to play when she was younger. It seriously kept her busy for so long and definitely helped me when it came to making dinner. A few weeks ago we introduced Sienna to this little piece of heaven and let me tell you, she LOVED it!



I of course had to look back at Allie's tupperware fun...

I of course had to look back at Allie's tupperware fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that it is not typically a boy thing... but I just may have to interduce this concept to Cole! Thanks for the idea!! :)
Post a Comment