Matt has been traveling a lot lately so needless to say I am lonely and bored. And oftentimes when I am lonely and bored, I spend way too much time on the computer. Luckily a lot of that time is spent looking at old pictures, which is one of my favorite things to do. Hey, I've got the cutest kids in the world and it makes me happy looking at them constantly :) This past Christmas we made an attempt to take some pictures of our girls and my nephew for my parent's Christmas card. Let me tell you, taking pictures of three kids, ages three and under, is not an easy feat! I just about cracked up at every one of them, these are my favorite 'outtakes'...
Finger up the nose...

Pulling hair...

Sienna is out...

Perfect posture...

Mr. T is DONE!...

Sienna trying to cheer Mr. T up with downward dog (I love Allie's concerned face)...

Luckily third time's the charm, aren't they adorable?!
No comments:
Post a Comment