Floors! This part was really fun, there is soooo much to choose from in the dollhouse flooring department :) I decided to go with 'tile' in the bathroom and 'wood' floors in the bedroom and downstairs. The white tile came in a sheet from Hobby Lobby that I just cut to fit and then modge-podged onto the floor. The wood is actually contact paper that I found on Amazon. I really wanted it to be dark wood and couldn't find anything I liked at the store but of course Amazon came through for me. And of course you have to finish it off with baseboards! These were just thin strips of wood that I found at Hobby Lobby and painted white. I love the finishing touch that it gives off...
Pre-baseboards
Post-baseboards
Bathroom tile
I can't wait to add the furniture!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness--I'm DYING, so cute!
Post a Comment