Height - 31.5 inches (98th percentile)
Weight - 23 lbs 13 oz (85th percentile)
Head - 47 cm (93rd percentile)
Allie is totally healthy and the doctor said she is looking great! Throughout her entire first year she only had to go to the doctor one time (when she was about 1 week old because of her weight loss) but other than that it was only for regular check ups! We are soooo incredibly blessed to have such a healthy little girl!
4 comments:
Allie is so beautiful! Look at her! :) So glad she is so healthy and happy! You are truly blessed.
She is such a cutie! I love the new picture with her in the basket! :)
Glad to hear she is a healthy little girl.
Ty likes his women a little "fuller"....85th% will do just fine :-)
I just love Allie to pieces, and I hope you know what an incredible mom you are! I could definitly learn a little from watching your calm, patient, "go-with-the-flow" spirit as a mom. Here's to many more kids' birthdays together! Love you!
Awww...she is just too cute! And a big girl too!!! Glad she's been so healthy.
Post a Comment