Tuesday, July 7, 2009
It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!!!
We had Allie's birthday party on Sunday late afternoon and let's just say by the time the party rolled around Allie was SO over her birthday!!! I hate to say it but she was not happiest birthday girl that I would have wished for. She had been pretty crabby the whole week before (she's getting her third tooth and this one has been really tough for her) and I just hoped that by her birthday she would be back to her normal, happy, layed back self but boy was I wrong! Oh well, what can you do. I hope you enjoy the picture collage above (if you click on it to make it bigger you will see her faces, it's hilarious). She pretty much bawled through our wonderful singing of Happy Birthday, and then continued to bawl off and on as we tried to get her to eat her cake. What can I say, I'll bet if it was a veggie cake she would have dived right in! Below are some more pics from her party. I was sad looking through them because I don't think there is one picture of her sweet SMILING face but oh well, chalk it up to more memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love my little Allie-girl. :-) Maybe she was upset at her party because Tyler wasn't paying enough attention to her. It's hard to focus on girls when there is a fun pool and lots of junk food around...oh boys. I'll talk to him about being more "attentive to her needs". Love you and I am excited to spend many more family birthdays together !
Sweet Allie! Loved all of the pictures...even though she wasn't smiling :-) Still cute!
Post a Comment