Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing the new Mrs. Abram!!!!


That's right, Matt's middle brother Greg (ahem, finally) asked Brittney to marry him this past weekend!!! Matt and I are so excited to have Brittney as a sister-in-law. (After 27 years of only having brothers, I have gained TWO sisters in the past year and a half! It's the best!) Greg and Brittney are so cute together and so perfectly matched by God. Brittney is a total southern belle (born and raised in Tennessee). She is incredibly sweet and caring, so much fun to be around, she can totally hold her own when she is around the Abram clan (which is no easy task at times!) and she is head over heels in love with Greg (which is completely reciprocated by him:) We are so excited that God brought them together and cannot wait for the wedding. Congratulations Greg and Brittney, we love you!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I can't believe Greg is getting married! He did well with a Southern belle too :-)