Sunday, February 14, 2010
Just a little shirt I whipped up :)
I love saying that. I by no means consider myself a sewing guru in the least, but it's fun to have an idea in your head and then actually be able to execute it. It wasn't until Saturday, that I realized that Valentine's Day was the very next day. I'm all about dressing Allie for holidays and she didn't have a shirt to wear and I just wasn't in the mood to go out and shop (I know, so rare for me). So I looked in my fabric basket and found two cute red and white fabrics that I had on hand. I pieced them together and made a little heart for a plain white shirt that she already had. I think it turned out really cute and Allie was decked out for love day :)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shut UP!! You MADE that shirt??! I had no idea! It looked so cute on her, and it totally looked like you bought it somewhere!
You are amazing. Seriously.
Tell me when you want me to take pictures of all your products for your Etsy shop :-)
OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE
LOVE it! And you're finally going to open up an Etsy Shop? Yay!!
Post a Comment