Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Graduation Chippy!!!


Last night Matt and I got the privelege to attend his youngest brother's high school graduation. Will is the third Abram to graduate from Chaparral High School, which means that there has been an Abram at Chaparral for 12 of the last 15 years (and yes, they are leaving quite a legacy:) I still can't believe that Will is 18 AND done with school. He was 5 years old when Matt and I started dating and he will forever be the little boy who would ask me to hold him and who would take my picture down off of his wall when he would get mad at me. (sorry Will, had to embarass you a little) Will is such a sweet, kind, funny kid who means so much to Matt and I, not to mention that Allie absolutely LOVES her Uncle Chippy. CONGRATULATIONS Will! We are so proud of you and can't wait to continue to watch you play baseball next year in college!

No comments: