Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introducing Sienna Faith...


Sorry folks, all you get is a foot! I had my 30 week ultrasound yesterday and let's just say that our little princess is ALREADY camera shy! She was not very cooperative when it came to taking pictures, hence the foot picture. I was thankful though that the ultrasound tech was able to check all necessary body parts and organs and assure us that our baby girl Sienna is as healthy as can be. Not to mention, BIG! Looks like we will probably have another chunky monkey on our hands. It still amazes me that God is forming this little bitty human being inside of me, the whole process is simply miraculous and unbelievable and I am so thankful that I am able to experience it. Please pray for me in the next several weeks. Next week marks the point in my pregnancy with Allie when all my problems started, so I just pray that history does not repeat itself! But I trust God that he will keep me and my precious Sienna safe and healthy!

3 comments:

Wayne & Shawna said...

We will definitely keep you in our prayers! Glad to hear all is going good and she is healthy!!! I really like her name!

Bri and John said...

Remember my dream? She will only be 6 pounds :-)

Meredith said...

What a beautiful foot :) Great talking to you the other day! You're in the home stretch!