Metal & bookend - this thing is HEAVY, pure metal - $3
Perfect for the office
White shelf - $3
Little compliment to Allie's new kitchen. I can't figure out if I should leave it white or paint it brown and I need to put some more things on it.
Apple snack cups - $2
I thought these things were absolutely adorable. They are plastic with pretty secure lids. Allie loves using her 'apple cups'
Vintage looking fabric - $1
This was my find of the day. It was a weird cut of fabric, I had NO idea what it was used for and no idea what I was going to do with it but I couldn't pass it up. When I got home, I kept looking at the scalloped bottom and thought it could make a really cute skirt for Allie. So this is what I came up with.
It's hard to tell in the picture but I dyed a thick piece of elastic light pink for the waistband. I think it turned out really cute adn girly. I will post a picture of Allie actually wearing it (because it's even cuter on) but since it's been about 2 degrees outside, we've been living in sweats these days :)
Gotta love Goodwill!
No comments:
Post a Comment