Monday, April 4, 2011

Look at that HAIR!!!

For those of you who saw Allie when she was born, or saw pictures, know that she was born with, literally, a full head of hair. Her hair was soooo long when she was born! And although she did go through the common phase of losing a lot of it when she was a few months old, I swear that not one hair from the very top of her head came out. This resulted in some interesting hair in her first year of life. Again, if you knew her or saw pictures, you know what I mean! (hence, the Donald Trump do:) I did love it though that I could put a barette in her hair (and it would stay in!) at two months old and she wore pigtails at four months old. Her hair is, and has been, sooooo much fun to do. I love doing all sorts of things and trying all sorts of styles. She had her first haircut at a year old, just to even out the craziness, but she hasn't had a cut since. I keep thinking that it probably needs to be trimmed and does need evened out again but then I look at how long and beautiful it is and I don't want to cut it! Maybe when she starts to sit on it I'll get the scissors out :) She looks like such a big girl with long hair!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh she is too beautiful!!! I just hope Ellis has hair soon!

Wayne & Shawna said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! I remember those crazy hair days, LOL. I wish I had her hair :0)