Sienna Faith,
Today we celebrate your 10 month 'birthday'. These past 10 months have gone by so fast, I swear you were born just yesterday. You continue to be such a joy in my life, your daddy's life and in our family's lives. I am so blessed to have you as my baby girl!
You are not crawling yet but I still say you are sooo close (I know I said that last month too but really, you are CLOSE!) You can definitely get to wherever you want to go by rolling, scooting and pushing. Most of the time you are totally content with doing this but then sometimes you get so frustrated when you are on your belly that you flail your arms and legs like you are swimming. I know that you'll be one of those babies who aren't crawling one second, and then the next you are all over the place. Selfishly I like the fact that you can't get all over the house yet so you take your time girl! :)
I'm so thankful that you continue to be a fantastic sleeper. The first few days after we got back from our trip to Ohio you were up pretty early (like 6:30) but you quickly went back to normal. I LOVE that you are such a good sleeper - it's amazing! And now you are mostly always sleeping on your tummy.
We have started to introduce finger foods to you at each meal (besides puff's and o's - cheerios). So far you've had small pieces of banana, avocado, cheese, peas, yogurt melts and a ritz cracker. And so far you've refused and spit out banana, avocado, cheese, peas and yogurt melts - everything BUT the ritz cracker - you gobbled that thing up! (My girls sure do love their carbs!) So, we'll keep trying but we're taking it really slow, it seems you aren't quite ready for finger foods yet but luckily you continue to love your purees.
You went on your first real trip last month all the way to Ohio. You were so wonderful on the plane rides - you slept in your Moby wrap, played and smiled at just about everyone. You had so much fun with your extended family and they all (of course) just loved you.
You also went in the pool for the first time with daddy. I'm sad I missed it and didn't get any pictures but I'm so glad that you got to experience a first with just your dad. He had so much fun and said you did too. I know you are going to be a water baby just like your sister.
YOu continue to have the sweetest personality. You are still very attached to me but when you are with your grandparents or dad, you do great. When we are out and about everyone always comments about how happy you are - you LOVE to smile when someone smiles at you. And the person you smile at the MOST is your big sister - it's the cutest thing ever.
Sienna bug, I love you so much and enjoy every second that I get to spend with you. Just looking at your face reminds me of how very blessed I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment