Friday, July 15, 2011

A New Bow Holder

I've totally been bitten by the crafting bug lately, I can't seem to stop scouring the blogs (of which are endless) and finding fun things to make (again of which are endless!) I have seen these bow holders a million times and felt like it was finally time to make one. During my first trip to Goodwill I found the perfect frame. Then I took out the glass and spray painted it. I added some chicken wire (that we actually had lying around in our garage) and attached it to the back. You are supposed to staple the wire to the back of the frame, but since my frame wasn't real wood, I just duct taped it, shhhh, don't tell :) And of course I couldn't leave the frame empty so I just HAD to make some flower clips. (I made each of them except for the 5 large ones) It's a perfect addition to a bare wall in Allie's room...

No comments: