Friday, July 29, 2011

Par-tay!

I seriously can't believe that I have a one year old!!! We had so much fun celebrating our little princess's first birthday last weekend. Since I have two July babies they are destined to have pool parties for the rest of their lives. So, we had the party at Matt's parent's house since they have an amazing backyard that we could enjoy. I was a little nervous for the party simply because I was thinking of what Allie's first birthday party was like. The theme turned out to be 'it's my party and I'll cry if I want to'. The poor thing literally cried the whole time! And she didn't eat a bite of her cake. Well, much to my surprise Sienna did GREAT! She had so much fun and not a tear was shed the entire time. She didn't exactly eat her cake but she had so much fun playing with it. We were so blessed to have family and friends help us celebrate this amazing little girl's first year!

I just have to post a picture of Allie from her 1st party, I have a ton of pics and almost all of them look like this...

No comments: