Her vocabulary has taken off in the past three months - she says...mama, dada, Allie, ball, go, up, more, dog, help, no, all done, hi, bye-bye
She got sick for the first time (first time at 14 months old - not bad!) We had to take her to urgent care while we were on vacation in California and it ended up that she had a double ear infection :(
She is walking! It took about two weeks from the time she took her first steps to her walking about 90% of the time. I love the 'new walk' that babies do, it's adorable to see her waddle around :)
She's doing pretty good with eating. Definitely not as picky as her sister (thank you Jesus) but she's not a 'she'll eat anything' kinda girl. We're still working on it and I pray it gets better but I am happy with where she's at right now. Her favorites are grapes, peaches, pears, corn, pizza, quesadillas and smoothies.
This girl loves her milk, she drinks about 4 sippy cups of milk each day. My girls are gunna have some strong bones with all the calcium they get!
She still loves her paci. Pacis are one of those things that are both a blessing and a curse. I know it's going to come to a point where we are going to have to take it away and it might not be easy but she's definitely one of those kids who is soothed so easily by sucking it's been totally worth it for us. We'll start to phase it out here soon (sorry Sienna!)
She loves her 'b' (blanket) and won't sleep without it. It's one of those Aden and Anais blankets that Allie has too, both girls are addicted to them (they are the best:)
Her teeth are completely wacky (as you could see from a couple posts below). She didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months old which is abnormal, and it has continued that way. She has her middle two bottom teeth, then just one more on one side. THEN, instead of getting her middle two top teeth, she has her two fangs! It's pretty funny, and there's no sign of the middle four coming through yet. ALSO she has two of her molars! Weird I know, one on the bottom left, and one on the top right. Wacky right?!
She continues to be our feisty little girl - she's definitely going to be strong-willed (or I suppose the politically correct term is SPIRITED!) This girl goes from 0 to 60 in .2 seconds...most of the time over something as small as her sippy cup falling over. She definitely is making me learn a lot of parenting skills that I never had to learn with Allie!
She's still sleeping AMAZINGLY! She goes to bed around 7:00pm and most mornings I have to wake her up at 8:00am (I've always gotten her up by 8 so her nap schedule isn't too crazy) She takes an hour and a half morning nap and 2-3 hour afternoon nap. Can I tell you how blessed I am to have TWO incredible sleepers? (Yes, you can be jealous:)
She is so sweet, smiley, completely attached to me and totally in love with her big sister. I love this little girl to pieces!
3 comments:
Wow that is weird about the teeth, but she is so cute looking with her little fangs!! Cole just got his, so 10 months doesn't seem to strange to me! :) I can't believe she is 15 months already!!!
I love her so much!! She is such a sweet girl, and such a blessing =))
Super cute Heather! I can't believe you have to wake her up at 8am! I thought Sydney was good from 6:30 to 6:45ish. =)
Post a Comment