Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Newport Beach!

My oh my this post is so long overdue but for my documenting purposes it has to be done (and I got some adorable pictures of my girls that I must share:) Last month we went on our first real family vacation just the four of us to California. I have to admit I was very anti-bringing the kids at first. Selfishly I wanted to leave the girls with the grandparents and spend a whole week reading, lying on the beach, going on romantic dates and just spending time with my hubby. But Matt wasn't budging and insisted that we make it a family vacation (I won't say that part of him regretted that decision by day 3:) Family vacations with a one year old and a three year old are not exactly relaxing (especially when your one especially difficult child is sick) but we bonded in many ways and all in all had a wonderful time and made sooooo many memories...

Rode the merry go round and other rides at Beaumont park

Played in our hotel room


Did lots of snuggling

Played at the beach a TON





Met some good friends at Sea World



Lots of sleeping due to two ear infections :(

Road to the ferry to Balboa Island and went bike riding


Slept in the bathroom (poor Sienna)

Went on lots of picnics

Went to a pumpkin patch


Oh how I just love my family!

No comments: