Monday, January 30, 2012

Dad's Day

Last Saturday, Allie's preschool had "Dad's Day". All of the kids got to bring their dads to school for some fun activities. Allie's favorite was 'shaving' Matt (with shaving cream and a popsicle stick - she was even shaving herself:) The kids also made these books for their dads - the teacher asked them a series of questions and wrote down the EXACT answers the kids gave - Allie's answers were so cute and sweet...

My dad's name is...Matthew John Abram

My dad is....31....years old (Matt said she was the only kid in the class who got this right - she is always asking us how old we are, good think I always tell her I am 23!:)

The color of his eyes are...blue

The color of his hair is...brownish

His favorite food is...pancakes

His favorite TV show is...football

We like to play...yellow and pink tower...together (????)

The thing I like best about my dad is...I just love him so much (How cute is that?!!!)