Monday, January 16, 2012

Mattress Slide

Last week I started some 'winter' cleaning in our house. You know, that really deep cleaning that we all hate to do (except for my friend Bri, I think she deep cleans her house like every week:) Well, it was time to clean not only sheets and our comforter, but I wanted to wash our bedskirt and vacuum the mattress. So off our bed the mattress went and since it weighs like a thousand pounds, it only got halfway off our bed. And who didn't mind this one bit...my three year old. Allie found a way to entertain herself for about 30 minutes until I kicked her off since it was time to go to bed. I think this may be a new rainy day activity for us, she had a blast!



1 comment:

Bri and John said...

OK, so I just now caught up with your blog and read this. First of all- I don't deep clean my house every week.

So insulting.

I clean it TWICE a week ;))) xoxo