So the first step in my dollhouse reno is....PAINT! Don't get me wrong, I love primary colors but I definitely wanted to modernize this little house. The house is going to go in the girl's playroom, which is the front/'living' room area of our downstairs. So since it's in plain sight, I did want it to match somewhat to our decor. We have a lot of yellow accents in our house so I knew I wanted that color, but got a little scared to paint the whole house yellow. So what's better than a yellow house? A yellow door! (I would actually paint OUR front door yellow if our HOA would allow it!) Painting was the most time consuming part of this project, there are sooooo many little areas and crevices, and I had to make sure I covered up all of the red, blue and yellow. I LOVE how it turned out, what a difference! Welcome to 2012 little house :)
Before...
All primed...
Outside complete!
Dollhouse Reno
1 comment:
Cute! Can't wait to see finished product!
Post a Comment