Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pajama Party!

My girls' birthdays are just 2 weeks apart.  I know my days of combining their parties are numbered but this year I totally took advantage of it.  I had a tough time deciding what to do.  Allie had been to a number of her preschool classmates parties at Pump it Up or The Play Factory.  I loved the idea of no prep work and no clean up, but the price, YIKES!  So I kind of did the opposite of 'normal'.  I planned a play date party on a random Tuesday morning that just included several of my girlfriends and their kiddos.  It was small, low key and PERFECT!  Allie absolutely loved the fact that her friends were going to come over in their pajamas and eat breakfast!  And I think all of the kiddos had a lot of fun :)

The decor and food - vintage breakfast party :)



I found plastic milk bottles on Etsy for all of the kiddos :)


fruit cups


Donut tower

Yogurt bar


Coffee for the adults :)


Celebrating these two adorable girls


Party hats




Birthday girl #1

Birthday girl #2

Daddy made an appearance (and yes, he's wearing his pj's:)


Bffs



I can't believe we got all the kids to sit still long enough to take a decent picture (except for my children's pouty faces, they didn't want the party to end!)


Happy birthday Allie and Sienna!!!


No comments: