Well, actually, I am hoping and praying that I am MORE than halfway through! Allie was 10 days early and was such a chunk that if this little girl is similar at all, hopefully I will deliver early again! I cannot believe though that I have officially hit the halfway mark. I feel like it has gone by soooooo fast. Probably everyone would say that with their second child since this time there is another little munchkin already taking up all of your time. I am feeling great which I am so thankful for. Sleeping is getting a little hard, with frequent position changes and trips to the bathroom but I'm actually finding I'm not too tired so that is a good thing. And for some reason I am so much smaller this time too which is weird because everyone says you show faster and are bigger with your second but I guess that's not the case with me. I'm not complaining because I KNOW that I will be huge in a few months regardless. :) The best part of being pregnant right now is feeling my little princess move inside of me. I would say that is my favorite part of pregnancy in general. I love feeling (and even seeing on the outside) all the kicks and stretches that our little baby is doing. It is the best and I NEVER get tired of it! I think it makes it so much more real for Matt too, he can't keep his hands off my belly and always asks me if she is moving. I love it and I continue to pray every day for this incredible blessing that God is forming inside of me!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
20 Weeks! Halfway through!!!
Well, actually, I am hoping and praying that I am MORE than halfway through! Allie was 10 days early and was such a chunk that if this little girl is similar at all, hopefully I will deliver early again! I cannot believe though that I have officially hit the halfway mark. I feel like it has gone by soooooo fast. Probably everyone would say that with their second child since this time there is another little munchkin already taking up all of your time. I am feeling great which I am so thankful for. Sleeping is getting a little hard, with frequent position changes and trips to the bathroom but I'm actually finding I'm not too tired so that is a good thing. And for some reason I am so much smaller this time too which is weird because everyone says you show faster and are bigger with your second but I guess that's not the case with me. I'm not complaining because I KNOW that I will be huge in a few months regardless. :) The best part of being pregnant right now is feeling my little princess move inside of me. I would say that is my favorite part of pregnancy in general. I love feeling (and even seeing on the outside) all the kicks and stretches that our little baby is doing. It is the best and I NEVER get tired of it! I think it makes it so much more real for Matt too, he can't keep his hands off my belly and always asks me if she is moving. I love it and I continue to pray every day for this incredible blessing that God is forming inside of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're so stinking cute pregnant! So excited to meet your new little one! :)
You don't look a day over 12 weeks seriously! You are glowing my dear -- and hopefully you're feet won't swell like last time too, ha!
Looking good, Heath!!! Glad you're feeling good too :)
Congratulations! So happy for you. The second is twice as many blessings!
Post a Comment