Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ruffle Scarf

I've been meaning to post this for a while but of course, at this point I haven't been very on top of things lately. (I think I have a good excuse though!) If you've been reading my blog lately, you know that my passion for sewing has been growing. I'm definitely still a beginner but I'm getting a lot more confident and the best part is all of the AMAZING tutorials out there on the internet. Seriously, I think I really could make just about anything because somewhere out there, there are step by step directions. Well, a little before Christmas I found a tutorial on this blog to make an adorable scarf. I made two for Christmas gifts for my mother-in-law and future sister-in-law and definitely plan on making more. I should have taken a picture of it on an actual person, but you get the idea... :)


3 comments:

Meredith said...

So cute! You're really talented!

Wayne & Shawna said...

Great job Heather! You are very talented!!! I still think you should make a website and sell some of these things...

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

One word: Etsy. I want to purchase one in chocolate brown please! =)