Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!

These past 24 hours have been filled with thoughts of pink, tutus, tea parties, dresses, hair bows and all things GIRL!!! That's right, Matt and I found out yesterday that we are expecting a second little princess in July! We are truly excited but especially thankful that everything went well at the ultrasound. The 'big 20 week ultrasound' is oh so exciting but is also a little frightening as well. As much as we completely trust God that he is forming our little baby in exactly the way He intends to, we of course wish for a perfectly healthy child and this ultrasound is really the first time that you get a pretty good health report of your child. So far, our baby girl is perfectly healthy and for that we are rejoicing! I think Matt is a little overwhelmed, especially coming from a family, and really a lifetime, of all boys, but he has been making the cutest and sweetest comments over the past day so I know he is excited. There is something about a relationship between a daddy and a daughter and I know Matt is so incredibly thrilled about having two daughters now. And of course, being the girly girl that I am, I can't wait. I tried to scan our ultrasound pics but something is not working so I'll have to post a few later but she's just adorable already. :)
Since it's a sin to post without a picture, here's the first princess...

1 comment:

Wayne & Shawna said...

Allie is going to make such a great big sister! Congratulations to you both!! :)