Thursday, October 1, 2009
The Candy Shop
I have been meaning to post this hilarious story for weeks now and am finally getting the chance to do so...in Phoenix there is this place right on the corner of a busy intersection called 'The Candy Shop'. I know what you all are thinking...gumballs, jelly beans, plenty of sugared delights to keep you wired all night long. Well, this 'candy shop' is not quite that kind of place. Let's just say it's one of those simple brick buildings with no windows, a very non-descript entrance with big heavy doors, mainly just male patrons, probably a security guard standing just inside the entrance, and other than the security guard and bartender, probably only good looking females are employed here. Are you all following me??? Let's just say it's X-rated and I promise I don't know this from experience. Well, a few weeks ago Matt was driving somewhere and was stopped at this intersection. He glanced over to The Candy Shop and noticed an elderly couple getting out of their car in the parking lot. Of course Matt had to sit and stare because not often do you think of elderly couples spending a Friday night at this type of joint. Well, the couple walked across the parking lot, holding hands and smiling and talking, walked in the front door and about 7 seconds later he said that they bolted back out the front door looking incredibly shaken, embarrassed and mortified and almost ran to their car!!!! hahaha They were probably on their way to their grandkids house and thought they'd stop and pick up some lollipops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha that is Hilarious!!!! They were probably thinking that they would stop and buy some candy for their grandkids! I remember years back someone mentioned that place to me and I pretended I knew what they were talking about (it was one of those conversations that you don't want to appear to be the dumb one that has no clue what is being talked about) and later that night I mentioned it to Wayne and he told me what the place was... I was so embarrassed to have gone along with the conversation thinking it was in fact a Candy Shop! Wayne couldn't stop laughing! Oh well I guess we all live and learn... unfortunately that older couple learned a harder way! LOL
Haha! That's too funny! Poor couple...good thing they didn't have a heart attack :-)
That is awesome! I love it =) Made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment