We had a great time last week spending some vacation time in sunny California. One of the highlights of the trip was going to Sea World. I love Sea World and have so many memories of going there while I was growing up so I couldn't wait to take Allie. Although she is still a little young to truly appreciate the place, she had such a good time. She LOVED all of the aquariums, she just stood at the windows and stared, mesmerized by all the sea life. We really wanted to get her a stuffed animal for a souvenir. Stuffed animals are one of her very favorite toys, so we really wanted her to pick one out and just love it. At home she walks around with many of them hugging and kissing them. Well, picking out the perfect Sea World animal wasn't exactly what we expected. Check it out...
2 comments:
Haha...I'm laughing out loud! That is hilarious! Glad you had fun. Will call you this week.
That's hilarious! I love the way she says "no" lol
Post a Comment